In this tutorial, we will learn how to set JAVA_HOME as environment variable in windows 10.
This Java JDK tool allows us to do java code and run java programs.
Table of Contents
1. Go to google page and search as ‘Java JDK’ and Hit enter.
2. Click on the first link in google page.
3. Click on the download link. See in below image.
1. Click on downloaded executable file –> Click on ‘Yes’ on User Account Control popup.
2. Click on Next.
Now it has been installed.
How to Set JDK path/set JAVA_HOME in System environment variable
Windows 10 and Windows 8
1. Right click on My Computer –> Click on properties
2. Click on Advanced System Settings.
3. Click on ‘Environment Variables’.
4. In the System variables, section à select path and edit it.
5. Click on New –> Paste path of the of bin folder (including bin folder)
Check whether java is installed or Not?
1. Open Command prompt.
2. Type javac. Hit enter.
3. If you see the screen like below, Java installed.